Thursday, December 30, 2021

He That Spared



I love this little devotional and I want it to sink into my being.

There is nothing He won't do for us.

God Bless. 

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?


Inspiration

How could God be any more generous to us? He sent His only son to earth to die for us so that we could reside with Him in heaven for eternity. He created us in His image and if we ask anything of Him, He shall always listen. If He was willing to give His only son as a sacrifice, what do you think He would refuse to give us? Nothing.

Prayer

You have given me everything, generous and loving Lord, and I can only give You that which You already have. I vow to give You all of my life's energy, blessed Father, and love You with all of my heart and strength. I ask forgiveness for the many moments of selfishness in my life, where I thought not of You but thought only of myself. You have never done this to me, but I have done it to You. As Your humble child, I repent at Your feet. I am kneeling, Lord. Please lift me up. Amen.


-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment