Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Not That I Speak

Even though the author is talking about women, I still feel as if this little devotional could be for everyone. 

Everyone needs encouragement from time to time and these word's fit the bill right here.

God Bless.



“Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content” Philippians 4:11. NKJV.

Father God, I pray for my sister reading this now. You didn’t give her a spirit of fear; you gave her a spirit of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Help her know everything’s going to be alright. You’re not going to let anything happen to her. She’s in a new place in you now, and it is time she begins to operate by faith and not fear. Help her, Lord. Thank you for growing her up and helping her to mature in Christ. Thank you for showing her what it means to be content and trust you with all her heart. You are in control and you love her with .a love that lasts forever. Help her learn to operate by faith and not fear. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

(Read 2 Timothy 1:7)

Daughter Of The King App

No comments:

Post a Comment