Thursday, April 20, 2023

By The Grace

Thought provoking little devotional and it's my prayer you will find something in the word's written below to keep up the good fight of faith.

God Bless.


“But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.” 1 Corinthians 15:10

My sister, you are not your past. You are not your mistakes. You are not your state. You are a daughter of the King. Be reminded today of who you are.

Declare by faith:

“I am smart. I am important. I am a world changer. I am brave and courageous. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am beautiful. I am called by God to do great things. I am strong. I melt in His presence, yet stand strong in the face of adversity. I can’t stop running because Jesus didn’t stop for me. I am a finisher. I am the right woman for the job. I am a winner. I am so loved. I am richly blessed. I am rooted and grounded. I am abundantly graced. I am my brother and sister’s keeper. I am empowered to lead. I am an overcomer. I am more than a conqueror. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world. I am a daughter of the King no matter how I feel and no matter how it looks I will see God’s promises manifested in my life. I am patient and kind. I am truthful. I am hidden in Christ. I am an end time soldier in His army. I was born for such a time as this. I have what it takes. I am resourceful. I am wise. I wear God’s grace beautifully. I am who God says I am, I have what He says I have, and I will do what He says I will do.”

Prayer: Father, help me stay reminded of who I am in you. Help me not to let my past or my current state define me. You define me, Lord. You are my God and I belong to you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment