Tuesday, June 13, 2023

But Jesus

Huh, some food for thought written below. 

Be encouraged. 

God Bless. 


But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.

Inspiration 

Sometimes we underestimate what God equips us to do. The disciples had barely enough food for themselves, much less enough to feed 5000. Yet Jesus told them to feed the crowd anyway. So too, Jesus calls us to use what we have been given, even if it seems small, to bring Him glory. And when we respond with obedience, He is faithful to multiply the fruits of our efforts to His glory.

Prayer

Father, sometimes I feel inadequate to do the work that You’ve called me to do. Yet, You have proven over and over that in Your hands, even a little bit does great things for Your kingdom. Help me to use my gifts and resources faithfully as I trust You to bring forth fruit, so that You may be glorified in all that I do. In Jesus’ name, amen.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment