Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Keep Saying It

Much needed Encouragement!

God Bless. 


 Keep Saying It! 

Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus! 
The first time we make this declaration, Satan will laugh at
us. We need to keep saying it. Satan is the tempter, but he is
very methodical and wastes no time. He will tempt you as
long as he gets any response from you. When there is no
more response, he won’t bother to tempt you.
So, we can be tempted in the area of, let’s say,
resentment. We must keep saying, “It was crucified. It has
no power in me. It has no place in me.” The devil says,
“That isn’t really true. That’s just something Brother Prince
said.” But we keep saying it. And after a while, it becomes
so real that the devil doesn’t waste his time trying to tempt
us any longer.
One of the things we have to do is build the walls of our
character. The Bible says that the person who has no control
over his own spirit is like a city that is broken-down and
without walls. (See Proverbs 25:28.) In our culture today,
many people are growing up like broken-down walls
because of bad homes, drugs, or evil influences. Anybody
who has been deep in drugs is definitely a city without
protective walls. We build the walls by strengthening our
wills and asserting our rights bought by the cross. We may
think of this process as a terrible experience. But we don’t
realize how much good it is doing us; at the end of it, we
have built strong character. Gifts are temporary, for this life
only; character is permanent—it goes into eternity with us.
God is infinitely more interested in your character than in
your gifts.
Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim
that I intend to strengthen my will and assert my
rights bought by the cross, declaring over and over
again: Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no
unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by
the blood of Jesus! Amen.


-Author Unknown 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment