Sunday, August 18, 2024

Not This Time

Be encouraged. 

God Bless. 


Not this time.

The DOTK Family

“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

“I know you’re used to giving up when things get too tough. I know you’re used to running but not this time. You’re going to face this with My help. You’re going to let Me be your strength. You will watch Me get you to the other side of this mountain. Yes, you will. I will get you to the other side of this mountain. Yes, I will. For I am with you. Don’t be afraid. Don’t be discouraged. I am your God. I will strengthen you and I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment