Tuesday, July 2, 2019

God Supplies All Your Needs

I think this is one of the biggest things to over come.
Trusting that God will provide.
It's hard. It's scary. And sometimes He supplies a little to close to the time you need it.
But that is why He is God and we just live in His world and not ours, although it would be easier or at least we think it would be.
The hardest thing to do is let go and let God be God when your heart and mind are screaming something totally different but in our heart of hearts, we know His way will be worth it in the end.
God Bless.
God Supplies All Your Needs
It’s so easy to become anxious about all the what-ifs tomorrow may, or may not, bring. But here, Jesus says exactly what to do in any given day or circumstance – seek God’s kingdom first and foremost. That means putting both palms up and saying “Okay, God, I trust You and believe that as I live out this day for Your glory and do what You lead me to do, You will provide everything You know I need.” That includes peace of mind that passes all understanding to rule in your heart.
Prayer of the day: Father, I give You praise and thanksgiving as I walk in faith believing that every need I am tempted to worry about is already fulfilled.
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment