Monday, February 17, 2020

Lord Create In Me

May this be my prayer for not only this month, but for the year, and if the Lord tarries, for the years tarried,

And if it is good enough for me, I know it will be life changing for you.

God Bless.



Psalm 84:1-2
How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.

Lord God, please create in me a heart that longs for You always.  Help us to seek You every day in the details and circumstances of our everyday lives!  Reveal Yourself God, and draw us close to You.  Bring about repentance and restoration; heal our hearts and minds from the damage that constantly barrages us.  May we always remember Your unfailing love and return to You: the only One worthy to be our first love.

Verse/Commentary courtesy of 'Verse-A-Day' android app.
http://www.verse-a-day.com/Apps

No comments:

Post a Comment