Friday, February 28, 2020

Quote Of The Day - One Of The Things

Love, love, love this.
Now to put this into practice and watch the blood do a new thing in my life, my family's, and all those people I come in contact with.
God Bless.

Quote of the Day -Joyce Meyer
“One of the things you can do as a confident woman is apply the blood of Jesus Christ by faith to your household. I do this regularly. I apply it to my own life, my mind, emotions, will, body, conscience, spirit, finances, relationships, my walk with God, my husband, children and their families, co-workers and all the partners of Joyce Meyer Ministries. I do this by praying and releasing my faith that there is indeed power in the blood of Jesus to cleanse and protect.”
-Joyce Meyer, The Confident Woman: Start Today Living Boldly and Without Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment