Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Quote Of The Day - I Dare You

I love this and I want to try to do these things Joyce has suggested.
It's not as if they are difficult to understand or do, it's just that the battle for the mind is sometimes more powerful than what you anticipate and if your not strong enough you become a causality of that battle whether you want to or not.
So, this is why, I can get behind something as simple as what Joyce suggests and with a lot of work and determination, I will become anbetter person than I already am for at least giving it a try.
God Bless.



Quote of the Day -Joyce Meyer
“i dare you Slow Down and Use Your Mind Properly 1. Be determined to pay attention to the things around you, like flowers, trees, a child playing, or your family who loves you. 2. Commit to reading something that is not work-related for at least thirty minutes a day. 3. Get up twenty minutes earlier than you do right now and spend that time with God. Ask Him to show you how He wants you to use your time that day.”

-Joyce Meyer, I Dare You: Embrace Life with Passion


Joyce Meyer Books


No comments:

Post a Comment