Thursday, July 16, 2020

Be Kind - To Your Neighbor

Now is not the time to be selfish. Now is the time to reach out for your neighbors hand and be the neighbor they need rather it be just listening or meeting a need. 

The benefits will totally out weigh any expectations you may have had.

God Bless.



Be Kind To Your Neighbor 

How do you see a neighbor? It could be the person that lives next to you or a co-worker or classmate. Jesus taught the parable of the Good Samaritan to express that everyone is our neighbor. How are we treating one another? Do we despise our neighbor? To those in need are we showing kindness?



Prayer: Father, Thank You for reminding me that all individuals are created in your image and hold your worth. If there is resentment or jealousy toward my neighbor I ask that you place love in my heart. Help me to not ignore the needy around me but give me the wisdom to be kind and show love. In the precious name of Jesus, Amen.


-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment