Monday, January 18, 2021

Prayers For Spiritual Growth

5EVERYDAY ANSWERS WITH JOYCE MEYE

Prayers For Spiritual Growth

Prayers for Spiritual Growth

- by Joyce Meyer

Do you want to grow, but don't know how? The solution is simple: Learn the Word.

Ephesians 3:16 Strengthen me in the inner man.

Ephesians 3:17 That I may be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love.

Ephesians 3:18 Let me grasp God’s love – the breadth and length and height and depth of it.

Ephesians 3:19 That I might be filled through all my being with the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:19 That I might become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself.

Philippians 3:10 That I may “know” Him and the power of His resurrection.

Ephesians 1:17 That He might grant me a spirit of wisdom and revelation.

Ephesians 1:18 That the eyes of my heart be flooded with light.

Ephesians 1:19 That I might know the greatness of His power in me.

Philippians 1:10 That I may learn to sense what is vital and of real value.

Philippians 1:11 That I may abound and be filled with the fruits of righteousness.

John 17:12 That He will keep and protect me from the evil one.

Colossians 1:9 That I may know God’s will.

Colossians 1:11-12 That I may be strengthened with all power, [to exercise] every kind of endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks.



The words and scriptures will make us closer to the one who created us. Who doesn't need to be closer to Him? For He is all we need.


God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment