Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Let Christ Be Kind To You

I am not sure I do what the following word's suggest that Christ wants to do for me. in other words,  I don't let Christ be kind to me because I am always looking for the negative. 

I have a hard time allowing and seeing the good in my life. It truly is a struggle for me. Maybe it is because I have been through so much and I may have a been traumatized from some of those thing's in which case,  I need to be encouraged almost daily to survive the day. 

And when I find something that encourage's me, I have a tendency to want to share the wealth in hopes that who ever reads it will be better than me.

God Bless. 


Let Christ Be Kind To You

There is a correlation between the way you feel about yourself and the way you feel about others. If you are at peace with yourself you will get along with others. The converse is also true. If you don’t like yourself, if you’re ashamed, embarrassed, or angry, other people are going to know it. Unless the cycle is interrupted.

Which takes us to one of the kindest verses in the Bible. Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are tired and have heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Accept my teachings and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit, and you will find rest for your lives” (Matthew 11:28). “Come to me,” the verse reads. Let Christ be kind to you. And as you do, you’ll find it easier to be kind to others.

Max Lucado App 

No comments:

Post a Comment