Monday, January 24, 2022

Restoration

This little devotional is so insightful and I just wanted to share the wealth.


God Bless.



Restoration

Today : Restoration

TODAY’S VERSE
“He will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation. All power to him forever! Amen.” I Peter 5:10-11 (NLT)

TODAY’S THOUGHT
It is easy to get tired. You know, just plain worn out. Life seems to come at us so hard. There is never enough time to get everything we need done. Is it a wonder that we feel like we live in a pressure cooker? Jesus invited all of us who are under a heavy burden to come to Him. He promised that He would give us rest. Peter heard Him say it! And now Peter writes to us promising that this same Jesus will restore, support and strengthen us. Peter promises us that Jesus will place us on a firm foundation because all power belongs to Him. Today, let this same Jesus comfort you. Let Him come into your situation and give you support and strength. Lean on Him. Share with Him. Give Him all your burdens. Remember, “All power belongs to Him forever!”

TODAY’S PRAYER
Father, I come to You with all my burdens. Help me, comfort me. I lean on You dear Lord. I need Your strength and support. Thank You for all Your provisions. In Jesus’ name.
AMEN

TODAY’S AFFIRMATION & MEDITATION
God restores, supports and strengthens me
Visualize yourself coming to Jesus all worn out, tired and weary. You are burdened and about ready to give up. And then you sense empathy coming from Jesus. He hears you. He senses your need. He looks at you with compassion and you begin to feel your burden start to lift. Faith begins to fill your brain and hope follows. Soon joy begins to replace your mood and God places you on a firm foundation. You affirm, “God restores, supports and strengthens me.”


Derek Prince Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment