Sunday, October 30, 2022

And My God Will Supply

Thank you, Lord for supplying my needs. Now may I have and learn how to receive.

God Bless.


“And my God will supply all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:19, Berean Study Bible.

One thing I’ve learned about God is when it comes to supplying the needs of His children, either He is going to provide us with the resources or He is going to provide us with favor. As He did in the days of Elijah when there was a drought in the land, God led him to a brook where he could drink and had ravens bring him food to eat. When the brook dried up, God led him to a widow to bless him.

God will do the same for you, my sister. Your back may be against the wall and time is running out. You need provision and you need it now. Know that God cares about every detail of your life and He knows what you need. He loves you as much as He loved Elijah of the Bible, and He’s going to provide you with either the resources or the favor.

Prayer: Father, thank you for loving me. You are faithful. Help me to rest in you while you work everything out. I trust you will either provide the resources or the favor. I say by faith, I have everything I need in you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

(Read 1 Kings 17)

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment