Tuesday, October 4, 2022

And You Shall Love

Hope this little devotional brings you a little encouragement when you read this.

God Bless.

“And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength” Mark 12:30, ESV.


There was a time in my life when I wanted to love God wholeheartedly, but I didn’t. I felt that was an impossible standard to live up to. But while watching a Christian television broadcast one day, the preacher said, when it comes to loving God with all of your heart, mind, soul and strength, that’s something you have to say by faith. So right there in my living room, I began to declare my love for God, and overtime those words have taken shape and have become a reality for me. Today, I truly love God with all of my heart, mind, soul and strength and the proof is in my pin-drop obedience to Him. Glory to God!

I encourage you to say it anyway! Call those things that be not as though they are (see Romans 4:17). God can do the same in anyone that comes to Him in faith. Declare your love by faith, and your words will take shape and will become life for you. He will birth in you a true love for Him that will show through your obedience to Him.

Say this out loud from your heart today:
Dear God, I thank you for loving me more than anyone in my life. Your love is in my heart and I want to experience more of it. I want to obey you more and do what you instruct me to do in your word. I say right now by faith that I love you with all my heart, I love you with all my mind, I love you with all my soul, and I love you with all my strength. I love you with everything in me, and nothing makes me happier than to obey you! Let these words become my reality. You deserve all of me. You gave me all of you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
(Read John 14:15)

Kingd

No comments:

Post a Comment