Sunday, November 26, 2023

Each Of Us

Some food for thought. Stay encouraged. 

God Bless.


Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.

Inspiration 

Each of us feels as though the whole world is against us during seasons of life. Perhaps we fail a job interview, make a financial mistake or unintentionally hurt a loved one. When nothing goes the way we planned, we think we have disappointed everyone and are left feeling like a total failure. This imperfect world causes many plans to go awry, but we must remember that the Lord is on our side. He wants nothing but the best for us and is present anytime we make mistakes. Through faith in His steadfast love, we will be victorious!

Prayer 

Dear Father, we are thankful for Your steadfast love, and we are confident that Your presence will direct us to victory over mistakes. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment