Wednesday, March 6, 2024

There Is No Malice



Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Inspiration 
I will say it again, love is the key in all things.

God Bless. 


There is no malice in genuine love. Love always seeks what is good and right for others. And as every parent knows, sometimes it takes the wisdom of standing firm to keep loved ones from harming themselves. Love both provides and protects. Especially when others are blind to their own needs and danger, love compels us to be prepared to respond, for the sake of doing what is good and right.


Prayer 

Father, it is not always easy to love those close to me. Sometimes they frustrate me, and other times they cause me to worry. Give me wisdom to see past my own feelings and to understand what is right and helpful in every situation. Give me compassion to seek good for others and discernment to know what truly is good. In Jesus’ name, amen.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment