Wednesday, September 16, 2026

O Love The Lord

This...

God Bless.

O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Inspiration 

We can't identify as children of God if we don't love God. How do we love God? We express our love for God through our actions and the words we speak. When we obey His instructions, that is another way of showing we love Him. To be proud means to prefer our own guidance over God's word. When we are proud, we are bound to err because we won't be walking in the way God set out for us.

Prayer 

Dear God, I pray that in all I do, may You see the love I have for You. May my thoughts, actions, and the words I speak be a reflection of the love I have for You. Father, may You keep me from being proud. I pray that I never think that my thoughts are above Your own. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.


-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment