Friday, October 5, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 97

Romans 12:3

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Thank heaven your not God. Better yet, thank heaven's I'm not God. Thank heaven's God is God and He spreads out His grace to reach every last sinner.

Thank Heaven's God is paitent and He doesn't get upset because not everyone is a Kenneth Copeland or a Benny Hinn.

Thank heavens He is willing to meet me and guide me and draw me to Him where I'm at.

Do I long for a greater walk and a higher faith in Him? Of course. I press on towards the mark of my high calling and I work out my own salvation with fear and trembling. If I'm doing that for myself, I don't have time to judge you and if your doing what your suppose to be doing then you don't have time to judge me.

I don't want your trails and tribulations, and you sure as heck don't want mine for they are a handful. I'm not out to make it appear I know or think I'm better than you, I, just like you, is trying (not so good grammer) to just make it and get through my time on earth. (By the way, I'm being raptured. I don't know about you.)

Yeah, I'm no miss know it all, but what I do know is your my brother, or sister, and together, we can agree to move mountains and reap the benefits of eternity with our Savior.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment