Saturday, October 6, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 98

Isaiah 51:12

I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;

Thank You, Father, for You willingness to comfort me. Thank You Father for everything and that I shall be in eternity with You.

Thank You, Father, that I don't fully understand what You are trying to say in this scripture that You will give each person their own interpertation of what You want to tell them in these words.

Bless them, Father, as they read this encouragement day. Remind them that You haven't given them a spirit of fear and remind them of the hope they have in You as they trust in You to bring them through to the other side.

Amen,

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment