Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Words of Our Mouth

For the past drew years and probably my who life, I have the need to study and hurts from words. Words that haven't been so kind to me but I have a choice to either shape up and become the mature one and never allow what has caused me pain to spread to others that I live and those who are around  me. 

So with my study on God's Creative Power for Healing, I have found some scriptures in the first chapter that has spoken to me and I wanted to share with you with the hope they might find you blessed and willing to dive deeper with me:

Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles. Proverbs 21:23

The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life. Proverbs 10:11

The tongue of the wise is health. Proverbs 12:18

He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life. Proverbs13:3

A gentle tongue (with its healing power) is a tree of life, but willful contrariness in it breaks down the spirit.  Proverbs 15:4

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet o the soul, and health o the bones. Proverbs 16:24

My wish is by the end, we are closer to being completely healed and whole!

God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment