Tuesday, August 2, 2016

A Spiritual Gift


I don't know about you but I find it hard to find someone who knows about spiritual gifts and are using them correctly.

There is nothing more that I want in my life is for everything God has for me. I can honestly say that I haven't even come close to reaching the smallest amount.

But that doesn't stop me from pressing forward and keeping me from learning all about God and what He has to offer including the spirtual things.

So when this little devotional came across my path, I got so encouraged and I wanted to share it with you.

God Bless.

A spiritual gift is given to each of us so we can help each other. (NLT) -1 Corinthians 12:7

Have you identified your spiritual ggift When you use your spiritual ggift usually you have a feeling of a confident joy.

A spiritual gift could be healing, encouragement, giving, teaching, wisdom, discernment, or leadership. It's important to identify your gift so you can use it to benefit others.

Take a few moments to determine what your gift is and how you can leverage it to help others.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://bit.ly/16uZrQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment