Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I Declare And I Decree


I love, love, love this devotional. The following devotional talks about what you need to declare and decree in your life.

I have never come across a more complete list of what you should be saying about your life and how much value you should be see in it.

This declaring and degree isn't something oooie or gooie, but right on point and I wanted to share it with you. Could it be, once we find out the true value of our self worth and what God see about us, we might change the way we think and act?

Could we just might change the world once we stop hating what we don't like about ourselves and start seeing people through God's eyes? I think it just might be possible and I'm ready to declare and decree somethings over my life so I can move on and finish the race a winner and bringing people with me.

God Bless.

I Declare and I Decree

We here at DOTK believe with all our hearts that the power and authority of God’s word will saturate you completely, making you rise up to stand firm in Jesus. For the voice of the Lord goes forth and will not return void. May you dwell richly in the house of the Lord forever, knowing the Father is with you and will never leave you. He will do what He has promised.

Please repeat these declarations of truth out loud today:

I Declare and I Decree:

1. I am the righteousness of God and He stands with me.
(2 Corinthians 5:21)

2. I’m under the blessings of the Lord and no longer under the curses of the world. (Deuteronomy 28:1-14)

3. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ. (Ephesians 1:3; Psalm 139:14)

4. The words of my God will stand forever and will live forever. (Matthew 24:35)

5. The joy of the Lord is my strength. (Psalm 16:11)

6. Nothing will be impossible with my God. (Luke 1:37)

7. If God is for me, then who can be against me? (Romans 8:31)

8. I am the Lord’s beloved child. No evil shall prosper that rises up against me, in Jesus name. (Isaiah 54:17; 1 John 3:1; Ephesians 1:3-6)

9. The Lord is my refuge and strength. He will deliver me from all my troubles. (Psalm 54:7; Psalm 34:19)

10. I can and will do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4: 13)

11. I am chosen and set apart for the Lord’s workmanship and good works. (1 Peter 2:9; Ephesians 2:10)

12. I stand on the foundation of Jesus Christ, the Chief Cornerstone, and will not be shaken by anyone or anything. (Isaiah 28:16; Ephesians 2:2; Hebrews 12:27)

Prayer: Father, thank You for reminding me of who I am in You. Thank You for Your precious promises that speak life directly to my heart. Thank You for never ever failing me. I praise You at all times. You’re above all, in all, and through all things. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Daughters of the King

No comments:

Post a Comment