Wednesday, April 1, 2020

God's Love Is Enough

This is an interesting read and the content of this little devotional is something I feel as we don't believe in enough.

God's love is indeed enough but we don't believe it which is sad. And I can honestly said, I'm a member of the club. When you go through a lot of crap, it takes a toll on you and you start thinking life can't get any better than what it is now.

So, my struggle is real and in my heart of hearts, I know God is all I need and He will bring me through, and in the end, this will all be worth it.

God Bless.



God’s Love is Enough



Abraham had a true understanding of the heart of God. God had told him to sacrifice his only son. Yet Scripture never records Abraham questioning God’s plans. He never said, ‘Why me?’ or ‘Why did you give, if you were going to take away?’ He just took Isaac to the mountain, confident that God had the best in mind for him. Where did this confidence come from? It came from an understanding that his Father in heaven, who loved him so much and who gave him this son, was good.



He knew that God would never do anything wrong. He had seen God’s love and couldn’t question God’s plans for him. He trusted in God’s love. If we truly understand the nature of God, it will change the way we look at Him, His plans, and our circumstances. Psalm 86:15 (NIV) says, But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. This sums up the nature of God so beautifully. God stands for everything good in this world. He doesn’t intend for any harm to come our way. He only has plans to prosper us, to give us a future and a hope. Why? Because He loves us.


Unconditionally! Today, ask God for a greater understanding of His heart. Once you’ve experienced His love in your life, your life will never be the same. You will be able to trust in Him completely. You will see Him lead you to victory, even when circumstances seem bleak. Remember, He didn’t even spare His Son for you. Will He not also give you everything else you need? Know today, that God loves you and wants the best for you. 



Prayer Father, thank You for Your unconditional love towards me. Give me a deeper understanding of Your love. I choose to trust Your plans for me, because I know that they are good. Amen.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment