Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Protect Me

This is definitely not the time to walk around with a poor me attitude.


Now is the time to dig in and find out what God has for us as well as developing a deep non-waivering faith and knowledge that God will never leave us nor forsake us.

Stay strong in the knowledge of not only who we are in Christ but also in the knowledge of who He is and what He will do for us.

God Bless.



Protect Me


Protect me, for I am devoted to you.  Save me, for I serve you and trust you.  You are my God. (NLT) -Psalm 86:2



Sometimes circumstances happen just beyond the reach of your fingers.  Sometimes God steps in and changes your direction.  When you find yourself in a vulnerable position there are two very distinct attitudes you can take.  The first is, "poor old me!"  The second is trusting that God can turn any situation into good.  Faith is trusting in God to have a purpose for every lesson He teaches you.  Your direction may take a path that you don't want.  But He knows better and will bring you through it.



Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment