Thursday, November 12, 2020

Take Out More Than You Need

Food for thought.. Just throwing it out there.. No condemnation or judgement for my hands are not clean in this area although I strive to do God’s will in this area as well as in every area.

So, I need all the help I can get so.why not share the wealth?

God Bless.



When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.


INSPIRATION 


Have you ever been tempted to take more than you need? You should not be stingy or hoard things. Instead, as believers, we should live in a way that brings honor to God. For example, instead of taking everything and not leaving anything for others, we should only take what we need and give the rest to those in need. God specifically tells us to give to the strangers, the orphans, and the widows. When we behave in this way, we will receive a blessing.


PRAYER 


Dear God, forgive me for the times I have stored up for myself and have not given to others. Help me to change my stingy attitude and give graciously to others as You have given to me. Give me opportunities to help those in need, O Lord. Give me the eyes to see those who are in need so that I may serve them. In Jesus’ name, amen.

-Holy Bible App


No comments:

Post a Comment