Tuesday, November 3, 2020

When We Strive

Our believes in a nutshell..

God Bless.


Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)


INSPIRATION 


When we strive to know God more, we will reap the benefits. When you read the Bible and worship, you are storing up seeds. This will not go unnoticed. You will see the fruits of your righteousness. As God makes sure the sower has seed, He will give us what we need to grow in our faith and share our faith with others.


Prayer 

Dear God, You are faithful. You have always met my needs, and I trust that You will continue. I want to mature in my faith. Give me what I need to grow closer to You and know You more, O Lord. Help me to share the fruits of my righteousness in order to bring others to You. Thank you for sending people to guide me along my spiritual walk. In Jesus’ name, amen.

-King James App

No comments:

Post a Comment