Thursday, March 25, 2021

I Called To The Lord

There is help and encouragement out there! 

Change is possible. Love is available. And hope is eternal.  Believe in the One who created you!

God Bless.


Psalm 18:3-6

I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies.  The cords of death entangled me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me.  The cords of the grave coiled around me; the snares of death confronted me.
In my distress I called to the LORD;
I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came before him, into his ears. 

Are you in a dark place?  Do you feel trapped, or as if “torrents of destruction are overwhelming you?” (vs. 4-NIV)  Call to the Lord; cry out to God with everything you have.  He hears, He knows, and He responds.  No matter how alone you might feel, you are not alone; God is with you.

Verse/Commentary courtesy of 'Verse-A-Day' android app.
http://www.verse-a-day.com/Apps

No comments:

Post a Comment