Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Who Am I

This is little devotional is for all of us who struggle with the purpose of our lives and why am I here and all the rest of those negative thoughts.


Praying this will be an encouragement to keep going and seek the will of God for our lives. 


God Bless.


Who Am I?


But who am I, and who are my people, that we could give anything to you? Everything we have has come from you, and we give you only what you first gave us! (NLT) -1 Chronicles 29:14


When you fully recognize everything you have comes from God, it's only natural to question your importance.  For Him to love you so much to bestow meaningful gifts, comfort you, or speak to you as only our Lord can, it makes you feel special.  Soak up this feeling of significance.  God considers you to be very important and He treasures you greatly.


Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment