Sunday, March 27, 2022

But Now This

This is little devotional is inspirational. 

We need to put our minds to rest in the knowledge we belong to the Father and the enemy of Him is also ours. We need to keep giving him entry into our lives.

God Bless.




But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

Inspiration

We belong to God. We are His children. Whenever the enemy tries to tell you otherwise, stand firm on God's word and remind the enemy of whom you belong to – God, the Father.

Prayer

Dear God, I thank you that I have my identity in you – as your child. Lord, I pray that when anyone tries to make me doubt who I am, I will simply shake them off and tell them, confidently, that I belong to you. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.


-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment