Tuesday, December 6, 2022

In You Lord

Amen! Let it be known throughout the earth, He is worthy of all praise and you are His child.

God Bless.


Psalm 71:1-4 In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me; turn your ear to me and save me. Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. Deliver me, my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of those who are evil and cruel. 


The book of Psalms is filled with verses like this, reinforcing to us that we serve a God who is refuge, strength, protector, and stronghold. Do not forget that our Lord rescued us out of the clutches of death in Christ Jesus, and has overcome the power of evil on our behalf. Sin is not able to keep us apart from God in Christ Jesus. His unfailing love, forgiveness, and grace rushes forth from the cross covering our sins and making us whiter than snow. He is worthy to be praised! Remember, we serve a God who is there for us, and is mighty to save. 


 Verse courtesy of 'Psalm-A-Day' android app. http://www.idelata.com/apps/psalm-a-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment