Wednesday, December 28, 2022

So Do Not Fear

This is an encouraging little devotional.

Don't give up. Don't give in. 

God Bless.


Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

We have nothing to fear from this world or this life, because we have a God who is with us.  Our fear should be in the Lord God, because He is the only One who deserves that.  God's response as we take courage in Him is to provide strength, and to hold us with His "righteous right hand".  The promise is strength, rest in the knowledge that God is there for us.  Fear has nothing on hope, and there is no greater hope than the hope that is found in Christ Jesus.

Verse/Commentary courtesy of 'Verse-A-Day' android app.
http://www.verse-a-day.com/Apps

No comments:

Post a Comment