Sunday, February 5, 2023

And The City

One day soon! Come, Lord, come!

God Bless.


And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Inspiration 


Heaven is going to be so glorious. No pain, no sorrow, no darkness. Everything that separates us from God will be removed. We will be so fully in His presence that there will be no need for created light. Jesus, the Lamb, will be our light, and there will be no more shadows because His presence will shine goodness and joy into every corner of our heavenly dwelling.


Prayer

Father, I thank You for securing a home for me in heaven. Each day, the sun rises and its light and warmth give me a foretaste of the eternity to come. Make the light of this life a signpost for me, so that I may walk in Your light with my eyes on the finish line, and that I may lead others to Your light as well. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment