Monday, February 13, 2023

But The God Of All Grace

Thankful we have a Saviour that understands everything we go through not to mention encounter.

Be encouraged by this little devotional.

God Bless.


But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.


Inspiration 

None of us enjoys hardship. When we encounter seasons of difficulty and suffering, we naturally want to find our way out as quickly as possible. But sometimes the solution doesn’t come quickly and we are left to endure the pain. But we are not without hope. God promises not only to use our suffering to strengthen us, but He promises to bring us out of the suffering in His time.

Prayer 

Lord, as the difficulties of life pile up on me, I know that I need Your strength. I thank you for being present in the challenging times. Please give me the endurance I need each day, and please use this time to grow me in Your wisdom and strength. Through this season, make me more into the person that You have made me to be. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment