Tuesday, February 14, 2023

But The Word

Amen with a little bit of wisdom.

Be encouraged.

God Bless.


But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.


Inspiration 

Sometimes we make God’s word more difficult than it needs to be. God wants us to understand His Word, so He makes the most important things easy to reach. Forgiveness. Grace. Hope. Love. Righteousness. With every reading, He reminds us that these things are on our hearts, ready for us to use at all times and in all places.

Prayer 

Thank you, Lord, for Your word. Thank you for revealing the truth of Your holiness. Help me to hold close to Your word just as You hold close to me, so that I may live in obedience. If I stray from Your path, use Your word to bring me near to You. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment