Thursday, May 11, 2023

I Can Do More

Interesting little devotional written below.

Thought provoking. The kind I like.

God Bless.


I Can Do More Than You Can Imagine


Take the limits off. Do you realize that the power that raised Christ Jesus from the dead dwells in you? Do you know that I am able to do more - much, much more - for you than you can ever imagine? Do you know that I want to? Will you believe in Me the way I believe in you? Take the limits off! Dream with Me! Let your eyes see, your ears hear, and your heart dwell on what I have prepared for the one I love. Your best is yet to come. Only believe.

Prayer

Your promises are glorious, and I want to walk in every one of them. I want to see things the way You see them. Reveal to me the things You have prepared for me in love. Stir my heart to follow You toward Your perfect will.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment