Wednesday, May 31, 2023

I Had Fainted

Be encouraged with the word's written below.

God Bless. 


“I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.” Psalm 27:13

“I know your works, says the Lord. Behold I have opened a door before you and no man can shut it. For you have a little strength. You have kept My word and have not denied My name. While others around you may have given up on their faith, don’t you give up! Others may have turned their backs on Me, but you keep on clinging to Me with every ounce of faith in you. I will be glorified in your life and I will complete the work I have started in you. You just keep on believing! You will see My salvation and you will see My glory manifest in your life!”

(Read Revelation 3:8)

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment