Thursday, October 26, 2023

I Prayed

Thought provoking but I also needed the words written below to help me to continue the good fight of faith. 

Be encouraged. 

God Bless.


"I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears." (Psalm 34:4)

Devotional


The exhaustive list of recognized anxiety disorders is a poignant expression of how many different ways people try to cope with fear, and fail miserably at it. Anxiety is caused when people try to cope with the lack of control over circumstances which stems from sins inflicted by others, by their own doing, and or as a result of medical issues. God expects us to surrender all of our fears to Him and trust Him to work for our good in every situation. This requires living a life of total surrender obedience to His Word and making lifestyle changes in order to become healthy in body and mind.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment