Monday, October 23, 2023

Into Thine Hand

Here is the rest of the devotional that made me think about everything and ended up becoming an encouragement to me.

God Bless. 


Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.

Inspiration 

It’s easy to become conformed to this world. We are desensitized to sinful lifestyles consistently through entertainment outlets and social media on a daily basis. When we accept Christ, we are to surrender our spirits to the Lord. We seek to align our lives according to His will and not the desire of the world around us. Conforming to the world brings turmoil and misery, committing our spirit to the Lord results in peace and happiness.

Prayer

Dear God, we choose not to be conformed to this world and will surrender our spirits to You. It is our desire to make our lives parallel to Your will. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment