Wednesday, June 19, 2024

To Hear God

To Hear God, Get Near Him Noah built the ark in faith. 
Something to ponder.

God Bless.


"He obeyed God, who warned him about things that had never happened before." (Hebrews 11:7a NLT) 

How did he believe these things that had never happened before would actually happen? Because Noah could hear God! So how do you do that? You say, "I want to trust God, but I don't hear him.' To hear God you've got to get near God. You don't hear God when your mind is filled with a thousand other distractions. You've got to get alone with God and be quiet. The Bible says, "Be still and know that I am God." That means sit down and shut up. That's how you hear God and get near to God. You got to sit alone and just be quiet with your Bible, and say, "God, is there anything you want to say to me'? You read God's Word and you talk to him about what's on your heart. Pray -- God, I want to listen to you, not the voices of doubt. I want to hear you, and I promise to then obey you. I want to be one of the people that you can use and bless in the next ten years. I want those years to be a decade of destiny for me and my family.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment