Friday, August 15, 2014

Psalms 89:2

Be blessed by this one!

Psalm 89:2 I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.

However you look at our lifespan on this earth, it is infinitesimal when compared to “forever”.

My life cannot outlast God’s love, or somehow break away from His authority. His love for me will never fail, and my experience of His love will not end when I die.

In Christ we are promised eternal life. This is eternal life experiencing God’s love for us and adoring our God who is worthy and who is life itself. His grace and mercy confronts us and invites us into a loving, lasting relationship that will never end.

Verse courtesy of 'Psalm-A-Day' android app. http://www.idelata.com/apps/psalm-a-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment