Monday, August 11, 2014

Run To Him

Because of the hurts I've received, I have been running away instead of running to the Master. This devotional helps set me on the right path.

We all need to run to Him and find our place in Him.

God Bless.

Run to Him

“For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.” Matthew 16:25

When it comes time to obey God, you can’t be concerned about what people think. You have to imagine Jesus’ arms are open wide in front of you and the only thing on your mind is getting to Him. Your obedience may cause you to appear like you’ve lost it, when actually you have lost it.

You have lost your life and gained His. You have lost your mind, and gained Christ’s mind. You have lost yourself and gained a new identity in Christ. This is a day and hour in which God is asking His people to “run to Me. I will give you the new strength you need. Let your eyes fix on Me and your feet will move. Don’t stop until you reach Me and live with Me for all eternity.”

Prayer: Yes Father God, I fix my eyes on You. Let nothing hinder me from reaching You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Kings Daughter Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment