Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Who Killed Jesus


Thus little devotional gives another insight I to who killed Jesus.
I must admit I always thought the Jews did just that by calling out for Him to be crucified and I had been taught my sins kept Jesus nailed to the cross.
However, I never would have guessed or thought of what is being suggested in the devotional.
When you really think about what is being said, you want to take a moment and mull it over and chew on the words being presented.
This has changed my whole way of thinking and my hope is that whoever may read this will come to the same conclusion, He's not mad and He was just doing what the Father told Him.
In fact, I can hear God say, "I love it when a plan comes together."
God Bless.
Who Killed Jesus?
#SolidJoy
http://solidjoys.desiringgod.org/en/devotionals/who-killed-jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment