Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Quote Of The Day - We Can Change The Equality Of Our Lives

Oh, how I need to overcome the irritation of the small things in life.
Big things aren't as bad but oh, those chomping of food, people not listening to you, why can they see what you see.
Maybe for you, it's the big things. Like unemployment, finances, nosey neighbors, and anything in between.
Whatever the situation we face, we can insert this wisdom into just about all situations.
As I say to my children and now I am saying it to myself, it is time to grow up and show up for others.
God Bless


Quote of the Day -Joyce Meyer
“We can change our quality of life by changing your attitude toward the big and small things that usually irritate and anger us.”
-Joyce Meyer, Eat the Cookie…Buy the Shoes: Giving Yourself Permission to Lighten Up

No comments:

Post a Comment