Tuesday, September 22, 2020

A Message From God To You

Yes, Lord. Just what I needed to hear.

And if I need to hear it, then there is others and I just wanted to share the wealth.

In times like these, we need any and all hope we can get where we can get it. And I believe this is one of those devotional's.

There is hope for the world and His name is Jesus and He cares for you.

God Bless.



“You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore” Psalm 16:11, NKJV.


“Make your decisions with Me. Bring your decisions before Me and in My presence I will direct you and give you peace in what you should do. Bring your bills, the court papers, the divorce papers, the doctor’s report, the credit report, the school’s report, the eviction notice. Everything. Bring it before Me into your secret place of worship with Me and I will give you peace and will lead you in the way you should go. I am the one who supplies all of your need, both spiritual and natural. You might wonder why you hear My leading more easily with spiritual things. It Is because spiritual matters are all you bring into My presence, but I want to lead you in all things. Says the LORD.”

(Read Proverbs 16:3; Psalms 91:1; Philippians 4:19)


Daughter Of The King Devotional 

No comments:

Post a Comment