Sunday, July 23, 2023

Anyone Who Loves

Interesting little devotional. 

God Bless.


"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." (Matthew 10:37-39)

Devotional 

I deserve it! Have you ever said those words? We value ourselves based on the sacrifices we have made or the injustices we have experienced. Sacrifice seems to invoke a sense of entitlement and establishes idols in our lives that we run to instead of Christ for comfort. Let the "cross" you bear bring you closer to Christ who carried the Cross for you.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment