Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Today I Declare

A little bit of food for thought and encouragement. 

God Bless. 

Today I declare and decree that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. I declare and decree that the enemy’s planned attack is canceled right now and I declare and decree that God will show that He is on our side. I declare and decree we win in Jesus. We are protected by Almighty God. Jesus is our Advocate, God is our Defense, the Father, Holy Spirit and The Word bears witness for us, and God is our Judge. So whatever case the enemy tries to bring against us, WE WIN! Amen 

ADVOCATE - 1 John 2
King James Version
"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:”

DEFENSE - Psalm 94:22
King James Version
"But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge."

WITNESS - 1 John 5:7
“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.”  

JUDGE - Isaiah 33:22
King James Version
"For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; he will save us."

Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment