Sunday, July 30, 2023

No Weapon

Encouragement coming your way in the word's written below.

God Bless. 


“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD” Isaiah 54:17, Berean Study Bible.

“Therefore, since we are receiving an unshakable kingdom, let us be filled with gratitude, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. For our God is a consuming fire” Hebrews 12:28-29, Berean Study Bible.

Maybe you’ve allowed the words of others to put out your fire. What you don’t know is their words are a small wind but God’s presence within you, my sister, is a fiery blaze. Your Father God is an all-consuming fire, and no words are powerful enough to put out His Light. He has been faithfully protecting the treasure He placed within you all this time, and He will continue to allow nothing to reach that place where His Spirit lives. You are covered by the Almighty, and His love surrounds you. His gentle but strong hands are shielding and protecting the fire He’s put within you. My sister, see their words as a small wind that you will rebuke. See the Lord’s fire within you growing more and more each day. He cannot be extinguished. He’s breathing on you now.

Prayer: Father, thank you for speaking directly to the core of my being. You are my Light, you are my Fire, and nothing and no one can put you out. I rebuke the winds of words spoken against me and declare your fire will grow, and I will glow with your love. Thank you for covering me. Thank you for surrounding me. Heal every wound people’s words caused and continue to remind me of who you are within me. You are greater than anything in the world. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment