Sunday, June 17, 2012

Keeping the faith

Nothing is harder than keeping the faith when your hit with a trial of epic proportion. Problems seem to like to hit out of the blue when you least expect them. Those seem to be the ones that cripple the foundation or the ones that try there best to find the hidden cracks and the sad part, or at least for me, there always are..

As I sit in a hospital for the last to two days, I have come to realize it is time for me to to get serious about my faith.

I need to forget about stuff and let go of thoughts God has disappointed me. I need to act like a grown up instead of a selfish child who wants her way.

I need to get in the position where I can walk into the hospital and clean house by emptying these beds. The bible says to keep the faith in so many different ways that I no longer have an excuse.

I know the truth and the truth will set me free and when I'm free faith would be an issue and Jesus will be seen big in me!

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment